Today Michelle took piercing on her right ear because it has been closed for over 2 years. Naturually when she watched TV dramer, she paid more attention to the earrings of the actresses and said, "Just by one different shot, she has already changed with another pair of earrings. Why Korean actress has their piercing at a much lower position than we do?......."
I have not even aware what did the actress wear. Interesting!
Well, our intention leads our attention. Can you see your children's talent where you can build them up; or you see your children's mistakes where you want to correct them right (or perfect???)...............Both works and both are part of our and others' lives.
What I would have learned by myself is "Am I radiating a building intention or destructive intention?" Surely I will answer, "a building intention." Yet, I always check it for the second time because my personal desire always distorts my pretended building intention. Why? here is what I have to learn.
Thanks Michelle for your inspiration to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment