Dear Rox,Longing for discipling from others to our life is a courageous act and deep conviction. Awesome!If you can go a bit further, can you write down in point form "In what specific ways I need to be discipled (not I want) in order for a transcendance in Christ."cheers, bonnie
2007年3月19日 上午 10:54
roxanatsen said...
Dear Bonnie,I need to be discipled:- be real to each other- get to know each other and have deep relationship. The best way is doing things together beside chitchat- tell me the truth in love and no holding back - use God's standard to help(coach,better than counsel) me Share yours to me!LoveRox
2007年3月19日 上午 11:48
In order to learn I also need to answer the same question posted by myself:
Need to be discipled at where/what/how in order for a transcendance in Christ......
- I need to always open up my heart as transparent as water in order my discipler to see through my sinful dots;
- I should not hide any of my emotional ups and downs, and thoughts of right or evil ones from God, my discipler and even my family and friends; "I am who I am" at anytime and in front of any person;
- I should have a soft heart to take in to God's thoughts and plan on me, so as some building advises from my discpler;
- I should not have any hard feeling on myself by being not accepting to any of my weaknesses. In order to grow, likely I should mostly appreciate my discipler of telling me where is the area I could grow and move further. It's a good signal for me why I have to treat it as a weakness?
- I should remember my learning process given by my discipler so that I can do the same goodness to my disciples;
- I should always have a thankful heart to God that he sends a discpler to me;
- I should share my dream with my discipler;
- I should treat my discipler as an angel sent by God particularly for me; How precious she is....
In short, in order to be discipled, I should be able to break down myself in small pieces and let my best friend-discipler to scanning my purity in Christ 7/24/365 in order to becoming transcendent in Christ. What are those small pieces?
- my character
- my thoughts
- my acts
- my dream
- my family
- my activities........ (my whole life in transparent)
Dear Lorinda, this is ME for you to disciple............. I spoke most of my thoughts in the qt journal.
No comments:
Post a Comment