Gentleness (gentle implies nonresistance, suggesting woman who is submissive, yielding....) I am
^
Humility (a meek woman sets her mind on God's purpose and not her own comfort, ambition, or reputation...) I am
^
Faith (count it all joy when women fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of her faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that she may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." I am
^
Purity ("Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded" (James4:8). I am
^
Transcendance ("Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ) I convict
^
Surrender (surrender to God our will, our affections, our bodies, and our lives. Our own pleasures and happiness can no longer be primary goals.) I convict
^
Repentance (Repentance is positive. Not only do we escape the penalties of sin through repentance, it is also the way to innumerable positive benefits in this life! Repentance emphatically does not mean we must give up the use or appreciation of material things. What God is interested in is the attitude we have toward material things—whether we seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness. I convict
^
Stand in Grace (seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness (Matthew6:33). I seek
Also read : Faith-Hope-Love
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment