Friday, March 23, 2007

Deep Submissiveness

During this week, my head has devoted to the theme of Women's Gentleness in Glorifying God. I came to relaize that:
  • If a woman does not understand and treasure the beauty of Submissivenss, she won't go for it. I always see submissive to Life and God's plan sparkles inspirations but not submissive to people because people is a sinner and a sinner always resist to another sinner. Yet, as part of our submissive to Life and God's plan, there involves people. Are we looking at our lives too superficial?
  • God send Men on the Earth is to serve God, but not to serve the helper (wife or woman at home). Men has much more important mission to go for. Are we their stumbling stones?

Women with deep submissiveness I could see in the church are not many including those with disciple husbands but Doris and Roxana are the ones I believe God sees the precious.

No comments: