Today I count my blessings in relationships. I am grateful of the physical family: my parents, my in-laws, my spouse, my children, even my helper, and my sister and her family. Thank you God for knowing my needs of each one of them. Without anyone of them, I would not be the one I am now today.
Then I am grateful about my spiritual family, spiritual parents (those who studied the bible with me during the early days), those who have led me, those who have discipled me, those who were with me in the same ministry, and those who I can help to disciple. Thanks for for their influences on my soul, leading me the God's truth and Jesus' body in this world. Without them, I would not be saved for earlier in my life.
I am grateful also to those who I know from work. They show me the world. The mosaic world: its desires, its attractions, successes and losts. The paradox in discontent while in abundance; the aloofness while in a family, the arrogance while in ignorance. Thanks God for these because without this, I cannot be aspired by heaven.
10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for[c] our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:10-12
Dear God, please send me to love one another. I pray that I can let people to see the God's love is complete in me; in forgiveness, in sacrifice, in humility and in peace.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Lorinda,
Let me tell you that your QT journal of today is breakthrough to me in term of your feeling in lightness. In deed His love is made complete in us.
Your past QT journals were more in breath of burdens. It did make me worried about but as I also know it is your way of learning, I pray silently for you.
Love is the most powerful aspiration God has given to us. Accept to being loved, be bold to love, thinking to love, loving thoughts and more transform our internal self away from burdens.
Keep it up, amen!
Dear Bonnie,
Thank you so much to your encouragement. I am sure this is an answer to the prayers of you and me. Thank you for praying for me. I need that all the time, in times of joy and in times of trouble. Only God can deliver us through. I believe it. My his grace and mercy be on us.
Post a Comment