Monday, August 7, 2006

I feel proud of my bible talk’s sisters:

I feel proud of my bible talk’s sisters:
1. Vivian becomes the discipler of Connie and her love begins to out-reaching. Vivian also studies Bible with Kitty. I could see her calmness and let go to God’s leading. Awesome!
2. Connie sits in her ever first Bible Study with Non-christian – Stella Yu. Her boldness in speaking up and sharing her own life experience is amazing.
3. Maria connects her warm heart to Fai’s mom (who lost her 19 years old son recently). Mrs. Cheng came to Sunday Church on 6 Aug.
4. Iris and Maria extended their compassion to Venie on the 5 Aug Precious Women Gathering. They listened to and prayed with Venie together. Lots of loving tears.
5. Lucy continues to support Maria’s 90 days deep conviction study with weekly QT sharing on each Wednesday.
6. Bonnie was able to return to evening HC on 28 Jul. Bonnie and Doris are attending to Zhu’s life application with Bible words twice a week and are tremendously glad to see God works miracle on Zhu.

If I would like to set a goal for my spiritual growth, what would that be and how will that could come to realize?

Introduction:
I believe spiritual growth is not depending on thinking, planning or purely bible studying. Learning something by action on somewhere that is challenge to me could reflect my ignorant, pride, shadow self, desirable thoughts, judgments, patience, commitment and etc. I have been putting my time and hearts for the elders for the past 3 years. I am happy that Doris and Sandy are my close ally in putting ideas into realization. I have learned a lot from the elders and my fellow sisters. Somehow, sometime, I feel God is calling and giving me a new training for my new growth – in the area of the pre-teens. Michelle is likely to join the Teens ministry in Sept of 2006. I would like to sharing what I have encountered and how could we help pre-teens to grow in a godly but authentic way. Upon sharing my idea with Pandora, I am glad of her encouragement for my participation.

Goal: To serve the pre-teens ministry during Sep 2006 and Aug 2007.

Later it turns to the SunFlowerProject. (added later)

Area that I could contribute (yet to discuss with Pandora in details after she returns from USA ) : To work closely with the ministry leaders and helpers in reviewing the program. Shift the pre-teens development approach from teaching to facilitating. Provide knowledge and training to helpers to become a learning facilitator.

I am now waiting to see God’s lead and guidance in how He likes his plan to flow. Please pray for me.

No comments: