Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Purity


These days, "Purity" has become the key word in my thoughts. I wonder how I could be purified daily in front of my Father God. Being a sinner, my decieveful heart keeps on pumping me in to different strong or soft desires. I always remind myself that desires could attack me in an invisible, soft and gentle ways that I do not come to aware of its existence.

I play Tai Jei in the morning as one of my quiet time to connecting with my inner soul, the nature and my fresh body. Recently my sister who lives in the same community with me invites me to join her for GYM workout. We started since Jan of this year. Thus, I have longer morning exercise time than before and look more refresh on my face and body (lost 2 pounds).

The GYM workout includes 20 min of cycling to burn 100 calories, 3 to 4 sets of 10 times workouts with machines on the tummy, arms, thigh and back. Then, while my sister still working on her jogging exercise, I go for Yoga stretches which I learned from an Indian teacher.

I remember my teacher told me that the pain we experiece while stretching is a kind of "sweet pain" because that releases whichever excessive toxic in our body and mind. Yes, there is still always a pain though I have been working for over 3 months. There is still much room for me to stretch out and make my body more flexible. The "pain" or "sweet pain" always reminds me about my invisible sin within my body and soul that built during our daily fresh life. I beg God to allow me to release them out of me and become "Pure in front of God".

The emotion is always subtly sad during the release process but that also creates me a perseverance "must to continue". Otherwise, a single drop of sin will swallow the whole me.

May be this is also a kind of QT for me to help myself be close to God. QT could be very creative and fun, isn't it?

The pure in heart are those who with all their being seek to remain free of every form of the defilement of sin. The fruit of this is the blessing of spiritual discernment. With spiritual understanding, they have clear views of God's character, will, and attributes. A pure heart is synonymous with what Jesus calls a "single" (KJV) or "clear" (NKJV margin) eye in Matthew 6:22.
When a person has this mind, the whole body is full of light. Where there is light, one can see clearly.

No comments: