Psalm 131:1-3 (New International Version) A song of ascents. Of David.
1 My heart is not proud, O LORD,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
2 But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
3 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.
3 O Israel, put your hope in the Lord—
now and always.
It is hard to find stillness in life,
life is always bombarding on us like playing a double squash game.
For me, this passage is just what I have to follow in this week.
I will have to stop considering things around, being humble and not proud, and to be still and quiet in front of God.
I want to pour my soul out to God, he is my creator. He knows what is exactly missing in my life.
Without the constant inspiration coming from God, I don’t think my soul would survive.
For the soul that is in distress….
I pour out my soul to God, he contains it with with love and reminds me of the good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment