I could not recall who has given me a power point slide show about 3 minutes health secret for the Chinese Top Elder Leaders which are:
- Rest for 3 more minutes at bed before you wait up in the morning. And etc.
In echoing to Lorinda’s journal, I have designed a similar 3 minutes emotional exercise to help city people being serene:
- Take 3 minutes to scanning any expectations on yourself before putting them on to others.
- Take 3 minutes to digesting the judgment in your own stomach before they come out from your mouth.
- Take 3 minutes to rehearsing the situation on your real life before you begin to put doubting on to others.
Moreover, how could we apply the 3 minutes spirit on faith in God? Here is how I do:
- Take 3 minutes to pray in Jesus name when my sinful nature stimulates me.
- Take 3 minutes to meditate my baptism when I am being tempted by Satan.
- Take 3 minutes to be still in soul with God when my desire/fear dominates.
My Prayer List:
Pray for Stella’s study and her pure heart in seeking God.
Pray for Eva’s surrender to God.
Pray for Terence and Michelle ‘s Bible Study.
Pray for my Health.
Pray for people who are under worldly pressure.
Pray for mothers who lost their son and daughter.
Pray for my trip business to SZ on this Wednesday.
Pray for PCA can help parents to enjoy parenting than extending their personal unfulfilled desires.
Pray for Vivian’s courageous in loving God.
Pray for Connie’s health and her strength in serving God.
Pray for Precious Women Sector Gathering on 5 Aug.
Pray for Pre-teens’ ministry’s direction.
1 comment:
Lorinda: I love this….except 3 minutes can be too long for me. Can I start practicing 30 seconds first and later gradually build it up to 3 minutes?
Lorinda: Yes, this is exactly what we can do in Zhong Shan.
Lorinda: May God answer these prayers at their prime time.
Post a Comment