Lot’s wife turned to a salt pillar when she looked back to what she was – a city full of sin. Sometimes, although we are saved, we may still tend to look back to the worldly temptation. What are those temptations that I don’t feel complete to leave behind? ………………..How many times I need God to forgive me until He could not tolerate more to turn me in to a salt pillar. Am I still longing back to the past? Good time to repent for me……and be firm to lead a simple and spiritual life.
Conviction :
- daily exposure to sin erode our sense of right and wrong
- the break from sin must be complete - no looking back, no baggage from the wicked past
- a backward glance means the longing for life that led to destruction
- it's not enough to be a good person, to assoiate with other good people and to share in their blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment